Bodybuilding is one of the best ways to improve your body aesthetics and achieve the symmetry of your muscles. It is the process of enhancing your body’s muscles while promoting your overall health and fitness. With targeted bodybuilding training, you can make significant changes in your physique and fitness level. In addition, body-building not only improves your physical appearance but also contributes to a healthier mind. It is no secret that when we look good, we also feel more confident. However, it is undeniable that bodybuilding is not an easy sport. Many people admire bodybuilders but are afraid to follow in their footsteps to achieve the same results. However, you don’t need to be a professional to achieve your aesthetic fitness goals with bodybuilding. All you need is the right guidance from expert trainers, a personalized fitness regime, and lots of dedication. At ONYX Fitness Club, we provide personalized workout sessions which include targeted and well-balanced resistance & weight training combined with the right nutrition to reach your aesthetic physique goals. Here are a few rules you should be aware of that would help you achieve your bodybuilding goals:
- 1 – Split your bodybuilding training Many people make the mistake of thinking that they need to do all bodybuilding exercises every day to achieve their aesthetic fitness goals. However, fitness experts recommend splitting the bodybuilding training. In fact, it is much more effective to train all major muscle groups at least once a week instead of spending the whole week training one particular muscle.
- 2 – Master the proper form When it comes to bodybuilding, it is crucial to master the proper form during training to ensure the perfect symmetry of your muscles. However, watching videos and attempting bodybuilding can be extremely different as every person has a different physique. Therefore, our trainers extensively focus on helping clients master the proper form as per their specific needs.
- 3 – Personalized bodybuilding workout routine As each individual has different goals and physique, you need to have a bodybuilding regime that’s specific to your goals. Our trainers will help you each step of the way, from designing the training plan to developing healthy habits.
- 4 – Set a realistic goal and stay focused Bodybuilding is a slow but worthwhile process. Building aesthetic muscles takes much longer than most people realize. Therefore, it is crucial to consider that you won’t start noticing changes overnight or only after a couple of weeks of training. Muscle growth is a game of patience, time, dedication. Thus, make it a rule to keep your focus on your goals and not get discouraged if you don’t see visible results after a few weeks.
- 5 – Focus on compound movements Compound movements are a crucial bodybuilding technique. It is essential to stick to compound exercises (such as squats, deadlifts, bench presses, rows, overhead presses) for an extended period for faster results. Compound movements can be quite complex initially, but once ingrained in your neurological system, these take less effort to build your biceps, calves, and triceps.
- 6 – Eat before and after your workout Your diet plays a crucial role in sculpting your body in your desired shape. Therefore, it is recommended to eat before and after your workout as per your trainer’s recommendation. According to the study published by the Journal of Applied Physiology, it is recommended to avoid following a low-carb diet when doing bodybuilding exercises as your body needs more protein and carbohydrates to support muscle building.
- 7 – Make sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep
And of course, last but not least, it is crucial to stick to a stable sleep schedule that includes at least 7-8 hours of sleep. A well-rested body performs better during rigorous training such as bodybuilding exercises. Therefore, never neglect the importance of a good night’s sleep.
At ONYX Fitness Club, our industry-leading trainers are well-trained and experienced in providing a range of personalized bodybuilding training, including strength training, weight training, resistance training, cardio training & more. Our trainers create tailor-made training programs after considering all aspects of the client’s health, physique, goals, and other factors. So, if you want to boost your muscle growth, consider getting started with bodybuilding. We would love to help you achieve your aesthetic bodybuilding goals.
Schedule a consultation with our experts today to begin your fitness journey with ONYX Fitness!